Tied up by a specific vision on coaching and complementary in expertise!
We met at the training “Inspirational Coaching” and our enthusiasm for coaching led to a dynamic collaboration. Each one of us has his/her own personality and professional background. Thanks to this diversity, we have the possibility to assign the right coach for each mission, who in turn can count on a back-up team. You can therefore rely on us for getting optimum support.
I was for many years active in the private sector, first in sales, then as manager and director. Jobs that I did with passion. But even if at that time I used my 'unconscious' knowledge to do business and to lead, I wanted to take it to the next level. I love to help people and to maximise their potential. After my training 'Inspirational Coaching " I decided to work on it full time. Key concepts in my work are:
- Focus on performance: go for what is useful and meaningful to achieve objectives
- Impartiality: look at things objectively and sincerely, and treat everyone equally
- Connection: strong connection with people and with nature
- Inspire: support people so that they get energised and start moving forward.
- Reframing: look from a different perspective in order to come up with a constructive result.
I have been working for many years as a lecturer at Artevelde University college in the programme “Bachelor Social Work”. In addition to providing training in the Postgraduate Professional Coach, leading and advising are a big part of my responsibilities.
I've always been curious about what puts people into action. Add to this the fascination for the interaction between man and his a environment and it's obvious why I studied clinical psychology (systems theory). What needs the interaction between the individual and the system(s) he lives in so that it can contribute to the development of both?